Associate, ETF Sales Support
BlackRock’s iShares is the #1 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) provider globally with over $1 trillion in assets under management and approximately 37% share of the global ETF market. With more than a decade of ETF innovation and expertise, iShares is a trusted leader in the ETF industry. We serve investors of all sizes, including advisors, personal investors, wealth managers, banks, asset managers, pensions, and insurers. The platform offers clients a comprehensive range of products that provide precise, transparent and cost-efficient access to a full range of asset classes and global markets.
Posting Closing Date:September 30, 2020
ETF Leaders are the subject matter experts who will partner with Regional Wholesalers to accelerate the growth of iShares and RBC (Alliance) ETFs in retail wealth channels. The ETF Sales Support Associate will help drive operational efficiency within the ETF Leaders team and to respond to questions from the field. The support will include preparation of product comparisons, analysis of ETF features, and to provide oversight and administrative structure to ensure tasks are complete. This individual will be focused on driving consistency and efficiency across all engagements between the ETF Leaders and Regional Wholesalers.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge base of the entire Alliance ETF product suite across active and passive investment capabilities
- Support the development of product messaging and support materials for tactical and strategic opportunities (market, performance, campaign-drive)
- Support efforts to educate advisors with the development of ETF content for industry events and conferences
- Leverage joint Alliance resources and technology to enhance engagements through data and technology (online scheduling, WebEx, VC)
- Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills
- An understanding of ETFs, mutual funds and other investment vehicles
- 2+ years as an experienced internal wholesaler or 1+ year as hybrid wholesaler
- BA/BS in finance, economics or other related field; MBA, and/or CFA credential a plus
- Intellectual curiosity with strong interest and ability to learn and apply
- Team player with high integrity
- Ability to work flexibly and adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
- Bilingual (English/French) would be beneficial
How to Apply:
To apply, please go to:
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.