Analyst, iShares Product Marketing
BlackRock's iShares is the #1 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) provider globally with over $1 trillion in assets under management and approximately 37% share of the global ETF market. With more than a decade of ETF innovation and expertise, iShares is a trusted leader in the ETF industry. We serve investors of all sizes, including advisors, personal investors, wealth managers, banks, asset managers, pensions, and insurers. The platform offers clients a comprehensive range of products that provide precise, transparent and cost-efficient access to a full range of asset classes and global markets.
Posting Closing Date:December 31, 2020
BlackRock Canada, through its strategic alliance with RBC Global Asset Management, is focused on growing the adoption of RBC and iShares ETFs in Canada, across investment advisors, institutional investors, and individuals. We are hiring a motivated analyst to join the iShares product marketing / product strategy team.
This individual will work closely with senior members of the iShares product team to maintain an extensive product content library, curate our product webpages, develop new content and materials, perform product analysis, and execute small product and content projects. This individual will collaborate closely with colleagues from around the firm, particularly sales, marketing, capital markets, and investment strategy.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and intellectual curiosity, and bring a hands-on attitude to the role. Strong communication, high attention to detail, excellent time management skills are all essential to success in this role.
- Content creation and maintenance: Using excel, powerpoint, and other relevant applications, integrate data and text into product-related collateral. Create charts, graphs, and other visualizations. Present data and product attributes in a compelling, visual manner.
- Content curation: review content and materials created in other areas of the firm in order to identify material that should be repurposed for the Canadian ETF business.
- Product & competitor analysis: Using multiple tools and data sources, perform analysis on both iShares and competitor products, and position findings in a concise manner.
- Product webpages: Maintain content library on iShares product pages. Work with internal partners to resolve issues and enhance functionality.
- 1-4 years of experience in a financial services organization
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills; strong writing skills an asset
- Advanced expertise with Excel and other MS Office applications essential
- Expertise in Python an asset
- Bachelor's degree required
How to Apply:
To apply, please go to:
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.