iShares Product Marketing
BlackRock's iShares is the #1 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) provider globally with over $1 trillion in assets under management and approximately 37% share of the global ETF market. With more than a decade of ETF innovation and expertise, iShares is a trusted leader in the ETF industry. We serve investors of all sizes, including advisors, personal investors, wealth managers, banks, asset managers, pensions, and insurers. The platform offers clients a comprehensive range of products that provide precise, transparent and cost-efficient access to a full range of asset classes and global markets.
Job Duration:1 year contract
Posting Closing Date:December 31, 2021
BlackRock Canada, through its strategic alliance with RBC Global Asset Management, is focused on growing the adoption of RBC and iShares ETFs in Canada, across investment advisors, institutional investors, and individuals. We are hiring a motivated individual to assume temporary responsibility for our product marketing in Canada, with a focus on investment advisors. Through collaboration across functional teams and with multiple stakeholders, this individual will focus on defining the key narratives and value proposition for various product suites, create high impact content and collateral, and maintain a deep library of product content.
- In close collaboration with partners across Marketing, Sales, Investment, Strategy, Product, and Global Markets:
- Messaging: Develop product-specific messages that effectively position ETFs with advisors and institutional investors.
- Collateral: Create and maintain a large library of product-related sales and marketing collateral, in collaboration with multiple partner teams and stakeholders
- Project management: oversee multi-step process related to the creation, review, and distribution of product-related materials and collateral.
- 3-7 years of experience in financial services, product marketing, and / or directly relevant role
- Professional maturity, with history of operating successfully in a large, complex organization
- Strong commercial market awareness, client acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Driven and self-motivated with the ability to manage competing priorities and own and execute on a range of initiatives at once
- Hands-on, do-what-it-takes attitude and mindset essential
- Excellent written, quantitative and analytical skills
- Highly collaborative nature and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills
- High energy, intensity, discipline and attention to detail
- If Bachelor’s degree; exceptional history of academic and professional achievement
How to Apply:
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.