Digital Marketing and Graphic Design Bilingual Associate, Marketing
Company:Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc.
Posting Closing Date:December 12, 2020
Due to our rapid growth in the Canadian and global ETF market, we are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and dependable bilingual digital marketing and graphic design associate to join our team. This is an opportunity to join Canada’s most innovative ETF provider.
The successful candidate will assist the marketing team in a variety of channels; print, digital, web, and others as assigned in both English and French. The graphic design associate must have some digital marketing experience and be able to demonstrate solid design skills. This position will report to the Head of Marketing and will have the opportunity to actively participate in strategic marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of all marketing collateral in English and French
- Support the marketing team in daily design tasks
- Design social media content, display ads, email campaigns and promotions
- Work closely with a group of highly motivated marketing experts
- Contribute to brainstorming activities content strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- MS Office proficiency
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and CSS
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly as well as complete assigned tasks efficiently
- Ability to operate independently as well as within multiple teams; be able to maintain open communication
- Organized, analytical, action-oriented individual with strong planning and support skills
- Graduate of a graphic design or marketing/advertising program
- Strong verbal and written French is mandatory
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Horizons ETFs is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to providing a respectful, welcoming and accessible environment for all people. All employment decisions at Horizons ETFs are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, colour, age, marital status or disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. During the hiring process, for those job applicants selected for interviews, any required accommodation will be provided. If the successful candidate requires accommodations, an individual accommodation plan will be established and the proper adjustments will be made to support them.