Senior Investment Writer
Vanguard, one of the worlds largest investment management companies, serves individual investors, institutions, employer-sponsored retirement plans, and financial professionals. We have a diverse and talented crew with a culture that promotes teamwork, along with an unwavering focus on serving our clients' best interests.
Posting Closing Date:December 12, 2019
In this role, you will:
- Create clear, concise, compelling copy that educates the reader and meets specific marketing objectives. Ensures copy is accurate and meets the most recently available compliance/regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with creative teams to produce complex or high-profile materials that support strategic initiatives.
- Incorporate in-depth knowledge of investment topics, Vanguard funds, Vanguard services, the competitive landscape, and/or online communication media. Researches new topics as necessary.
- Assess edits and changes from reviewers, finding solutions that surpass client needs while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity in identifying and meeting client needs. Works with the internal team to develop and execute creative, "out of the box" ideas where appropriate.
How to Apply:
Apply on Linked-in or on-line with Vaguard directly at: https://vanguard.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/vanguard_external/job/Toronto-CAN/Senior-Writer_123265/apply
Promote our mission and propel your career
Are you ready to step up as an advocate for your company, your community and your fellow crew members? Then let's step forward together to communicate the value in investing. With your writing and strategic thinking abilities, you can build opportunities to better our business. With the relationship and team management skills to bring our initiatives to life, you'll advance professionally, achieving for yourself and our millions of clients.