VP - ETF Business Development
Company:Franklin Templeton Investments
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Job Duration:Full time
Posting Closing Date:November 28, 2018
The team partners with the Canadian-based distribution channels to complement their existing efforts and engaging with financial intermediaries and investment strategists that use the Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) product suite. To be successful in the role, the incumbent brings a strong Capital Markets background with extensive background in the ETF space, including actively managed, Smart Beta, and passive ETFs and building out asset allocation models.
Note: Travel nationally is required for the role
- Manage a territory to generate sales and revenue to meet objectives.
- Manage and cultivate key advisor and strategic relationships and developing ETF sales through those contacts.
- Educate, train and interact with other distribution areas and partners internally to enhance awareness of the ETF offerings.
- Deliver value-added presentations to Advisor and other audiences.
- Partner with sales management on various project initiatives.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA or CFA preferred.
- 5+ years ETF related experience in a sales, product or investment role.
- 5+years of experience in a field consulting or sales role within the investment industry.
- Strong presentations and written verbal communication skills are required.
- Self-driven with ability to build and manage key internal and external relationships.
- Experience developing and implementing sales and marketing plans.
- Strong investment acumen and background.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to travel within Canada.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply to the role using the link below: