Client Service Representative
Company:Horizons Exchange Traded Funds
The Horizons ETFs Group consists of innovative financial services companies offering regional families of ETFs in Canada, the United States, Korea, Hong Kong, Australia and Colombia. Currently, all of the ETFs offered by these companies use the Horizons ETFs' brand with the exception of the 'BetaShares' family of ETFs in Australia and the 'Mirae Asset Tiger ETFs' family in Korea. With approximately $16.2 billion in assets under management and 233
Posting Closing Date:July 23, 2018
Due to our rapid growth in the Canadian and Global ETF Market we are looking for a Client Service Representative, to work with and support our Retail Sales team. This is an opportunity to join Canada’s most innovative ETF provider. The successful candidate will be focused on managing large amounts on incoming calls and client inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, knowledgeable and professional manner; that surpasses the client’s expectations.
The Client Service Representative, will play a critical role in upholding relationships with Investment Professionals and end investors with a focus on contributing to the team's culture. The ideal candidate must be well spoken, very organized, have excellent time management skills and display a positive attitude.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and email inquiries and direct to appropriate person if required
- Identifying clients’ needs, clarify information and provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the available resources
- Provide support to the Sales team in various administrative capacities, day to day operations, as well as all various client-facing requests
- Maintain and update client database
- Develop and maintain on-the-job skills by regularly updating knowledge about new products in order to represent the company accurately and efficiently
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Patient, empathetic and passionate
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative within the financial industry
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening, and the ability to create a positive rapport with clients over the phone
- The desire to work within an effective team to create and build a successful business
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage time effectively
- Good understanding of Canadian Financial Markets
- Have obtained or pursuing CSC
- 2+ years experience in the financial services industry
- French and/or other languages very welcome but not required
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.