Vanguard, one of the world's largest investment management companies, serves individual investors, institutions, employer-sponsored retirement plans, and financial professionals. We have a diverse and talented crew with a culture that promotes teamwork, along with an unwavering focus on serving our clients' best interests.
Posting Closing Date:December 7, 2021
The Marketing Manager will promote Vanguard's brand, increase engagement, and educate advisors and investors by collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to deliver compelling marketing content across multiple distribution channels.
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end development, delivery and maintenance of marketing collateral.
- Independently initiates and/or leads marketing programs, initiatives, promotions, or research projects.
- Develops, implements, and monitors marketing plans. Contributes expertise to major marketing deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Ensures marketing plans are aligned with the overall department strategy. Assists with defining the appropriate success and effectiveness of marketing initiatives and drafts in-depth reviews.
- Monitors and analyzes marketing and marketplace trends, client needs, and competitive content.
- Proactively communicates status and issues of marketing activity regularly to stakeholders, including sales professionals, business leaders, team members, and senior managers.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with various parties including sales professionals, business leads, product teams, and key decision makers. Proactively fosters communication between stakeholders,
- Proactively identifies, manages, and mitigates risks on marketing activities.
- Takes initiative and effectively prioritizes work to meet tight deadlines,ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five years related work experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or equivilent experience required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with Marketing technology tools - Seismic, Adobe suite and workflow tools an asset
- Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred
How to Apply:
Vanguard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Accommodation is available upon request.