Company:Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc.
Posting Closing Date:April 23, 2021
Due to the continuing successful growth in domestic and global markets of our Exchange Traded Funds business, we are looking for a copywriter / editor to join our Marketing team at Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc.
In this full-time role, you'll be a key drafter and contributor in developing editorial for all native content. You will use your strong writing skills to make sure that all external communications are well written, grammatically correct, and appropriate for the audience.
As lead content contributor, you'll work closely with marketing colleagues for consistency across projects, as well as with the compliance and design teams to ensure timely delivery of content. You will also focus on fact-checking (performance numbers, holdings, securities, and sources) and proofreading (grammatical errors, typographical, and spelling).
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in English
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience required in marketing/communications, preferably in the financial services industry, such as banking, insurance, or asset management
- Exceptional understanding of English grammar, sentence structure, spelling, punctuation and standard usage. Knowledge of CP Style
- Understanding of the investment management environment, multiple products and asset classes
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of senior marketing and investment professionals in drafting, editing and delivering the assigned collateral
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Demonstrated project management experience, including coordination of multiple resources and deadlines
How to Apply:
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Horizons ETFs is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to providing a respectful, welcoming and accessible environment for all people. All employment decisions at Horizons ETFs are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, colour, age, marital status or disabilities.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. During the hiring process. for those job applicants selected for interviews. any required accommodation will be provided. If the successful candidate requires accommodations, an individual accommodation plan will be established and the proper adjustments will be made to support them.