Administrator - Operations
Company:Horizons Exchange Traded Funds
Posting Closing Date:December 8, 2021
Due to our rapid growth in the Canadian ETF Market we are looking for an Administrator-Operations, to join our team. This position is one that is subject to flex time with numerous tight deadlines throughout the day and is responsible for a wide array of duties.
This position is an administrative position that requires exceptional organizational and time-management skills in order to meet the demands of a large work volume and numerous deadlines. Strong communication and Microsoft Office skills and financial literacy are also vital to this role. Accounting/operations skills would also be an asset to the position.
Timelines regularly fall outside of the standard office hours so candidates will need to have the ability to access systems from home and ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner as required.
- Processing daily purchase and/or redemption transactions for a large number of investment products, on a tightly regulated schedule.
- Coordinating transaction settlements on a timely basis.
- Coordinating portfolio settlements and cash movements on a timely basis.
- Generate numerous reports for various groups, including performance, sales, outstanding share and fee data.
- Monitoring for accuracy the data reflected on product websites, and amending as needed.
- Interaction with accounting, marketing, sales, and outside vendors.
- Fee/expense reconciliation and reporting.
- Financial industry experience and/or Canadian Securities Course (CSC) an asset
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment and deal with fluctuating work volumes is required
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up required
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Programming/development and data management skills an asset
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com